"A Swisstastic Journey of Me and My Students"

Thursday, December 17, 2015

The Perfect Gift...All Summit Kindergartens Recieve a Public Library Card from the Public Library of Cincinnati

What better way to start our Christmas Break then to give the gift of Literacy to my kindergarten friends.  There is country-wide initiatave to get public library cards in the hands of all kindergarten students.  The Anderson Public Children's Librarian reached out to me about coming out and passing cards out to our students and my principal and myself jumped right on board.  Many parents are uneducated on to the possibilities of what a public library can give them.  This card will allow students to check out up to seven items and not receive any fines. 

 

Kindergartener friend proudly wears his

 "I got a Library Card today" sticker.


HAPPY READING AND JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS BREAK!




No comments:

Post a Comment